Below is a list of examples that may contribute towards CPD if undertaken in relevant subject areas. The list provides examples, but is not exhaustive. If you are unsure whether or not an activity will be deemed relevant please include it.
- seminar, conference or workshop attendance and skills gained
- attendance at SiLC training/assessor days
- presenting at SiLC training or assessor days
- training courses undertaken
- in-house training
- distance learning programmes
- lecturing on an aspect of contaminated land on an MSc course
- team work/leadership
- voluntary work in support of a suitable area
- involvement in working groups/focus groups/forums/panels (including SiLC)
- development of skills or knowledge through work-based activities. Reading relevant journals/magazines
- networking providing training/tutoring/lecturing
- writing papers and articles
- technical meetings/briefings/presentations.