The 2016 SiLC Annual Forum took place on Tuesday 19th April at The Royal Society of Chemistry, in the heart of London.
Attended by over 70 delegates, this years half day seminar saw a number of speakers present on topics unique to their experience and expertise.
To view their presentations, click on the below links;
1) Phil Crowcroft (SiLC PTP Chairman), The National Mark Scheme
2) Richard Blyth (Royal Town Planning Institute), Implications of the housing and planning bill for brownfield re-use
3) Steve Wilson (The Environmental Protection Group), SUDS and how it interacts with contaminated land and brownfield sites
4) Alan Jones (Institute of Occupational Medicine), Occupational Health
5) Alan Wilson (Jones Environmental Laboratories), Emerging Contaminates; challenges for consultants and laboratories
6) Chris Barrett (Arup), Estimating Remediation Costs
For details on the 2017 SiLC Annual Forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org