The SiLC Annual Forum 2013 will take place at the Royal Society of Chemistry on Tuesday 30 April at 12.30-5pm.
Royal Society of Chemistry
London W1J 0BA
The event will include a number of presentations on the following areas:
- Update on C4SL and asbestos research work
- Update on legal aspects of land condition
- Innovative/gentle remediation
- Update on ground gas approaches
- SiLC Graduate/trainee scheme
If you are interested, please click here to download the registration form. This event costs £76 plus VAT.